(1) Ughhh my car is probably going to be snowbound until warmer weather comes. Between our blizzard and the six inches we got yesterday there’s no way my FWD Protege can get out. At least I got my windows fixed in time.
(2) Superbowl kickoff in 5 minutes. Go
Steelers Packers Mendenhall!
Honestly I’m split between wanting those damn cheeseheads to lose and my dislike of Rothelsberger (sp?)… so I’m just hoping Mendenhall reps our school well
(3) Don’t judge Joseph Conrad by Heart of Darkness. He really is so much better than that.
(4) Quote of the day:
Oh honey, I loved every man I fucked while I was fucking them.
- Viveca St. John, porn star. I’m currently watching Six Feet Under for the first time, and what everyone says about it is true. (Yeah, yeah I know I’m a decade late to the game, but my 12 year old mind was so not ready for this shit)
(5) One more thing I’m totally late on, but is totally must-see: James Franco in Fourteen Actors Acting. Ooooh baby.
For the second time in my U of I career the school has shut its doors… GLORIOUS!